Free Silkie/Dominique chicks in Central Georgia

crabbycluck

In the Brooder
12 Years
Oct 8, 2007
Central GA
I have toooooo many chickens! I have two Dominique hens and a beautiful gold Silkie rooster who have been VERY busy this year! I already have 8 chicks from them and now have had 16 more hatch yesterday. They are quite striking when grown: Most of them are black & white like the Dominiques. They all have fuzzy legs, fuzzy faces, and a top-knot like the Silkie. Many have gold feathers mixed into their plumage. I've also had gray hens with gold-trimmed feathers that are absoluty gorgeous. I also have had a solid black hen with a golden mane. If you would like a free chick, please send me a message. Please do not respond if you are looking for a free fried chicken meal! LOL. All my babies are free-range and spoiled.

Last edited:
Why can't anyone be giving chicks away closer to home?
lol.png

Do you have any picts of them when they get a little older? I like the sound of the cross breeding.

Thanks

I will try to take a few pictures of the various outcomes of the older chicks. They are quite interesting!

I am in north Central Georgia in Eatonton which is about an hour south of Atlanta and 45 minutes north of Macon. I travel back and forth to Columbia, South Carolina frequently as well.

Chicks, chicks, everywhere!!

D.gif
jumpy.gif
:
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom