Free Silkie/Frizzle Bantam hen ~ 7 months old ~ OC, CA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by suzeer, Dec 13, 2012.

1. suzeer

suzeer New Egg

Dec 13, 2012
    Hello. We live in South Orange County California. We have a really sweet hen (Sunshine) we need to re-home. We hatched her in April and were hoping it would work out for our family to have her. However, although she's much quieter than a dog, a couple of neighbors have complained to us. She only makes very occasional noises. She loves to be petted and doesn't mind being held. She was laying an egg a day for several weeks, then went into a broody cycle, and now is not broody, but not laying. I'm sure she'll start up again. We want her to find a really good home. She's actually much prettier than this photo. I will try to get another and post it also. Thank you for considering.

[​IMG]

2. hapjr

hapjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 4, 2012
    seneca sc
    Id love to havr her. I live in SC tho. Any way to get her here? Just curious

3. suzeer

suzeer New Egg

Dec 13, 2012
    Hi there. I'm planning to find a local home. Thank you for your interest though!

4. suzeer

suzeer New Egg

Dec 13, 2012
    No, but thank you for asking. She is at a great new home with lots and lots of friends.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by