FREE SILKIES AND SILKIE SIZZLE TO A GOOD HOME

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Bekah211, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Bekah211

Bekah211 In the Brooder

Oct 5, 2019
    San Diego
    Hello,

I am new to this group and included in my introduction the unfortunate need to re home my Roos. I have 2 black silkies and 1 red/white silkie frizzle sizzle. We hatched them and they have been handled and loved ever since! They are so loving and we will be sad to see them go but due to our inexperience and not realizing just how loud these Roos are we are unable to keep them mainly because our neighbors are not happy with us. :/ We are located in San Diego and can deliver them. We would prefer them to go to their new home together. Again, they are free to a good home and we would appreciate any help to give these guys a great life!!

Attached Files:

BlueBaby likes this.
  2. goldysgirl

goldysgirl Songster

May 1, 2010
    Awww. They are adorable. Someone needs to snag them up! I am in PA and have 7 roos in my 22 chicken flock...i know, the ratio is all wrong haha. I am trying to rehome a japanese cockerel that we hatched. No takers yet:(

Duck_life likes this.
  3. tn_artist

tn_artist Crowing

Apr 29, 2009
    Wilson, NC
    Oh my goodness! How cute! Unfortunately, I'm on the other side of the country and trying to re-home some cockrels myself. (Barred rock bantam, Delaware bantam, lavender OEGB, white Silkie, black OEGB, in case anyone nearby is interested):D

goldysgirl likes this.
  4. TashaFrancois

TashaFrancois Songster

Jun 3, 2018
    Kansas City, MO
    Awe! I would love them! If you can ship to kcmo.

goldysgirl likes this.
  5. EastTeaxsChickenMimi

EastTeaxsChickenMimi Chirping

Aug 6, 2019
    Winnsboro, TX
    Never thought I’d say this: Awe I wish I lived in Cali! I have a black and a gray silkie hens. Who would love some friends like themselves. They seem kinda lost in all the feathers. I also can’t wait to find a beautiful sizzle/satin someday to add to our flock. They are beautiful!

WallyBirdie and goldysgirl like this.
  6. cleoandtheflock

cleoandtheflock Songster

Jan 16, 2019
    Georgia
    Oh my!!! If only you were near Georgia I would happily scoop them up:)

WallyBirdie and goldysgirl like this.
  7. Duck_life

Duck_life Songster

May 14, 2019
    Woods of PA
    I am PA and I already have 2 or 3 roos! Now that frizzle is just so adorable, have they started crowing? Silkies are tricky and can be hard to exactly tell, some females have huge combs like my girl!

goldysgirl likes this.
  8. goldysgirl

goldysgirl Songster

May 1, 2010
    I thought many of my silkie hens were boys. Some have big combs and wattles!

Duck_life likes this.
  9. RaintoRoots

RaintoRoots Chirping

Mar 7, 2019
    Encinitas, California
    Hi, I live in San Diego & can help! Shoot me a text.

714-882-0713
    Alyssa

Diego

to BarbsGirls likes this.
  10. Frazzemrat1

Frazzemrat1 Free Ranging

May 8, 2017
    Eastern Connecticut
    I'd actually remove this, and maybe pm your phone number in the future.... you just put it up on a public forum, and anybody in the whole world can see it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: