1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Free Silver Laced polish Rooster, Texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Morgaine, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Texas
    Well I think it's time we get rid of our polish Rooster, Top Hat. It's not because he's aggressive at all, but becasue he crows ALL THE TIME! Seriously, he never shuts up. My husband says he has got to go. He is from Murry Mc Murry hatchery and is 6 months old. He has been vaxed for cocci and mercks. I'm not sure, but I think he might be a bantam, he is only 4-5 pounds and is the size of my rhode island red hens.

Like I said, he has never shown any aggression toward any of us. In fact he would rather have nothing to do with people. I don't think he would be a very good flock protector, poor little bugger can't see a thing and he seems to be a bit of a coward. But he's pretty and when you do catch him he usually stays quietly in your arms, sometimes he does flaps his wings.

I am in the hempstead area, and I can deliever him to someone in Navasota, waller, brenham or college station/bryan. I will post pictures tomorrow when I get some recent ones.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by