Free to a good home - 20 Silver Wyandottes, Little Rock, AR

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GriffinHouseFarm, Apr 30, 2009.

1. GriffinHouseFarm

GriffinHouseFarm New Egg

Apr 30, 2009
    Our farm purchase has fallen through, but that hasn't stopped our chicks from growing up. We unfortunately cannot keep them any longer. We have about 20, one rooster the rest hens, that just started laying about a month ago. They are all Silver Wyandottes, purchased as chicks from McMurry's hatchery last fall. They need to go quickly, so its first come first serve - pick up only please. Thanks!
    Christi

2. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

OH, my. Good luck. I don't have a big enough yard, but I'm sure someone will laugh and dance and sing if they see this post and live in driving distance!

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Arkansas? oh man!!! why can't you be closer!!! I would take them all!

4. sydni82

sydni82 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2009
    Arkansas
    Is it something that they could be picked up on sunday?

5. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    I'm not close to you but just wanted to say sorry about the purchase failing. How generous of you to offer them to someone here.

6. BRYAN662

BRYAN662 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 30, 2009
    I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THEM IS IT ANY WAY WE COULD MET YOU PART OF THE WAY? WE ARE 4 HRS FROM YOU IN MISSISSIPPI.

7. GriffinHouseFarm

GriffinHouseFarm New Egg

Apr 30, 2009
    Sorry all, they were picked up today only hours after I posted them. I would of never believed they would of gone so fast!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by