Free To A Good Home !

OzawkieBantams

Songster
12 Years
Sep 15, 2010
Ozawkie, KS
WOW !

I just came in from checking on my pheasants for eggs ,and found out that my son DID NOT LOCK THE DANG DOOR to my Pheasants so Once again I am one Silver Pheasant short
somad.gif
Anyone want a 14yr old free to a good home. Looks like he is done feeding and watering My birds
rant.gif

Quote:
I'll take him, only if you take my 18 year old daughter, give him a break, she won't even go out to do anything, and now I have to beg her to even do dishes, or anything in the house, I have two grown sons and they were 10 times easier to raise. Think back to when you were his age, was your mind always on the chores that you were doing for your dad, I'll bet your mind might have been wandering alittle too.. I always say enjoy them while you can because they grow up way too fast, and then you regret what you didn't do, I know you are mad now, but it won't be long and you will HAVE to do all the chores BY YOURSELF!!! You had to learn by making mistakes too, unless you are perfect lol !!! Sorry for rambling, but I was the oldest of fifteen and would get mad at the younger ones for not doing what they were supposed to do, because I would catch it if things were't done, seems to hav been ages ago now, but we've all lived thru it, the world hasn't collapsed because a bird is missing, sorry!!
old.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
I'll take him, only if you take my 18 year old daughter, give him a break, she won't even go out to do anything, and now I have to beg her to even do dishes, or anything in the house, I have two grown sons and they were 10 times easier to raise. Think back to when you were his age, was your mind always on the chores that you were doing for your dad, I'll bet your mind might have been wandering alittle too.. I always say enjoy them while you can because they grow up way too fast, and then you regret what you didn't do, I know you are mad now, but it won't be long and you will HAVE to do all the chores BY YOURSELF!!! You had to learn by making mistakes too, unless you are perfect lol !!! Sorry for rambling, but I was the oldest of fifteen and would get mad at the younger ones for not doing what they were supposed to do, because I would catch it if things were't done, seems to hav been ages ago now, but we've all lived thru it, the world hasn't collapsed because a bird is missing, sorry!!
old.gif
hide.gif

I have thought back to when I was his age, I really don't know how I am still alive ...............
lau.gif

And yes I am purrfact
tongue2.gif

I sure will not take your daughter , Cant afford a wedding in her future.... Sorry I am poor.......
hugs.gif
........LOL

Daren

Quote:
old.gif
hide.gif

I have thought back to when I was his age, I really don't know how I am still alive ...............
lau.gif

And yes I am purrfact
tongue2.gif

I sure will not take your daughter , Cant afford a wedding in her future.... Sorry I am poor.......
hugs.gif
........LOL

Daren

Sorry, didn't mean to preach, just couldn't pass up the chance to post, been following all you guys on your Kansas thread, I have a brother at Paxico, and spent almost a year building a farrow to finish hog facility nw of Hiawatha, I know that doesn't count especially since it's probably been almost 18 years ago, anyway enjoy you guys' banter, good luck with the son, btw DW says that we're going to give Tiff some money to elope, I'm sure that will happen, seem to remember somebody tried to do that to us ,about 38 years ago, anyway , I don't know how I'm going to swing college and then wedding, told her that she was going to have to get a good job, so that she can afford her own wedding!!!!
lau.gif
Art

Quote:
lau.gif

And yes I am purrfact
tongue2.gif

hugs.gif
........LOL

Daren

Sorry, didn't mean to preach, just couldn't pass up the chance to post, been following all you guys on your Kansas thread, I have a brother at Paxico, and spent almost a year building a farrow to finish hog facility nw of Hiawatha, I know that doesn't count especially since it's probably been almost 18 years ago, anyway enjoy you guys' banter, good luck with the son, btw DW says that we're going to give Tiff some money to elope, I'm sure that will happen, seem to remember somebody tried to do that to us ,about 38 years ago, anyway , I don't know how I'm going to swing college and then wedding, told her that she was going to have to get a good job, so that she can afford her own wedding!!!!
lau.gif
Art

I hear ya there......HAHA !
Stop by the KS thread an say hey

Daren

P.S.
Good News is that I can see the bird watching every move .............. just hope he follows the chickens in to night. Then the Quarantine begins.......
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom