Free to a good, loving home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cakkleberrylane, Jul 3, 2007.

1. cakkleberrylane

cakkleberrylane In the Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    Florida
    We are OVERRUN with baby chicks. I started with 6 chickens 1 1/2 years ago and now I've lost count of how many we have. I helped some of them hatch, so I'm really attached to them. I would like to give some away, but only if I know they will only be used for eggs.
    Daddies are either RIR or Leghorn, Mommies are RIR, Leghorn, Silkie or some kind of bantum.
    Just outside Tampa, email me at mumcroft@yahoo.com if you would like any.

2. froggy

froggy Songster

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    how many and how much please can you ship please.

3. cakkleberrylane

Jan 13, 2007
    Florida
    I've never shipped chickens before. Where are you located?

4. froggy

froggy Songster

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    dickson tennessee and i would love what you have , just tell how many and how much please.Lisa

5. cakkleberrylane

Jan 13, 2007
    Florida
    They are free. Probably about 12 or more. I also have 6 silkie roosters and I would like to find a home for 5 of them. They take a little special care since Silkies don't fly more than a couple of feet and need to be protected from predators.
    We are going to Delaware in a month or so, maybe I could just drop them off.

6. froggy

froggy Songster

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    that would be great please i will take them all.Lisa

7. cakkleberrylane

Jan 13, 2007
    Florida
    will keep in touch then, just had 7 more hatch since saturday, one liitle guy had a hole in his egg, when i picked up the egg, it had about a hubdred fire ants come out the hole. I gave him up for dead, but tonight i heard peeping. Waiting to see about what happens.

8. froggy

froggy Songster

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    aww I hope he is ok and i will keep in touch I want them. I several different breeds and love them all.lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: