FREE TO GOOD HOME! 3 Buff Orpingtons Roosters and 1 EE Rooster!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by karenjo, Jan 8, 2013.

1. karenjo

karenjo Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Hello Everyone,

I have 3 Buff Orpingtons Roo's for free to good homes. Will probably need to be apart since they are beginning to learn how to dominate each other and it's a fiasco. Also, I have an EE Rooster that I initially thought was a pullet. But after rehoming his brothers he decided to "come out of the closet" and crow!

All Roo's are free to good homes. I'm willing to help out some with driving, but with three to rehome I can't go too far!

Karen

PS: My hens will thank you for taking them! Especially my little white hen "Betty" they are on her like flies on poo!

2. karenjo

Mar 14, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    By the way, these boys are in Dayton, Ohio!

3. morgan36

morgan36 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    Hi if you havent found a home for them by this weekend I will take them the other Roos I got from you are doing great

4. Do you still have the EE? I need an EE roo for my little EE hen " Alice!"

5. karenjo

Mar 14, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I do apologize, I never recieved notice on your request. Unfortunately, I already rehomed him. :(

6. karenjo

Mar 14, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    I'm so happy to hear that the roo's are doing well Morgan36! When I got home four more started crowing! These guys found homes nearby with several hundred girls between them!

7. morgan36

morgan36 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Southern Ohio
    Thats good I am going to put some eggs in the bator at the end of the week

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by