Free to good home- Blue Copper Marans and Barnevelder cockerels. Los Angeles area.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Pasadenachicken, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Pasadenachicken

Pasadenachicken Out Of The Brooder

May 25, 2012
    I have two boys who need [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    homes ASAP. One is a Blue Copper Marans (he's got feathered feet, so French) cockerel and a Barnevelder cockerel. Both were born May 5th and are friendly and were handled quite a bit. The Blue is more friendly and larger, more dominant. The Blue Marans are pretty hard to find in this area. I'd like someone to take both and it needs to be ASAP. They have just begun to crow and I really can't have that here.

Fully vaccinated for Marek's, fowl pox, bronchitis and Newcastle. Organically fed, corn free and soy free Scratch and Peck. They were hand raised so they are pretty tame. They are about 12 to 14 weeks old. I've had them since they were day olds.

I'm in Pasadena, Los Angeles area. No shipping, local pick up only. Contact me if you are interested.

2. AxelFlynn08

AxelFlynn08 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2014
    The blue marans is beautiful! If you haven't rehomed him and you can ship, I live in northern GA.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by