1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FREE to Good Home!!! Boston Terrier Mix in Georgia

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by plester01, Sep 6, 2007.

1. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    Please help me find a good home for my and my sons dog. She has to go by noon on Friday or we will be kicked out of our home. We are in Dawsonville, GA and will bring her to you if needed.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ali

ali Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    newalla, ok
    DOES IT KILL CHICKENS? WE HAD TO GET RID OF OUR DAUGHTERS POODLE FOR THAT. WE WERE BLESSED THAT OUR FRIEND TOOK HER CAUSE DADS OLD SCHOOL "CHICKEN KILLERS MUST DIE" I HOPE YOU FIND A HOME SOON [​IMG] SOOOO SORRY [​IMG]

3. plester01

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    Unfortunately, yes. We have seen her chase and then hurt chickens. I dont think that she intends to hurt them but she wants to play with them and they get hurt.

4. ali

ali Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    newalla, ok
    AWWWWW THAT'S SO SAD [​IMG] I WOULD TAKE HER IF SHE WERE CLOSER AND NOT A TARGET FOR THE HUBBY :thun IT SUCKS HE'S THAT WAY

5. Krazy

Krazy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2007
    California
    I would take her off your hand but you live to far .. . Don't kick your dog out your house. Give it to the humane society

Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  6. wolfpack62001

wolfpack62001 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    New Brockton, Alabama
    Howdy All, I answered your last post, but if you havnt gottin rid of your dog yet I may still be able to help.
    Let me know Ill do what I can for You.

7. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    My Lab kill one of my bantam roosters. I ended up putting him on craigslist? Do you have it where you are? I put him on at 10PM and he was gone the next morning.

8. plester01

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    Thank you all!!! I found her a home on Friday. A co-worker took her and gave her to her brother. She said she would keep her until she found her a home just so that I would not have to take her to the pound. Her brother came over to her house the same day and fell in love with her. I am so glad that she will have a ggod home.

9. ali

ali Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    newalla, ok
    that's soooo great, i'm glad it worked out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by