redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Thanks for looking, Wendy
big_smile.png

Can you post more info on her? Do you have a pic? I'd love to add a silkie to my flock, particularly a pullet. I'm in Springfield and could pick up most anytime.

thanks,
robin

Hello, i will get a pic up of her today sometime.... I got her from the new england poultry show a few weeks ago. the reason that i need to re-home her is: i bought 2 silkies from the show, and i put them together in a cage, well the other one of the silkies kept pecking at her.
sad.png
..so, i had to seperate her from the other one...i just feel bad for her..she cant go with the other meanie silkie, and so shes by herself now in a cage....i really think that she needs a new flock, away from the brute silkie so she can live in peace. let me know if you are interested...i dont live too far from spfd. like 30 min....i can meet you at a half way point. thanks, Wendy

Yes, I'm interested. I need to do some prep work first, so maybe we can plan for the weekend. Looking forward to the picture
wink.png

10638_2009_01210079.jpg

here she is...i am going to spfd. on Sat. morning..to the Big E, let me know if you want to meet then..also, please let me know for sure if you will take her,as i just had someone e-mail me about her...i will give her to you first though, since you responded first,...thanks!, Wendy ....and, maybe you should PM me...i guess we cant talk about the sales anymore on here or something....i'm not sure...later, Wendy

New to site, not new to raising chickens, tho never silkies. Have no chickens presently but do have "the itch" to start again after many years. Have good site in W. MA - 50 acres and empty chick coops! If you don't find a home for silkie, and know of other breeds or breeders in this area that are good, healthy and reliable, I would like to start a dark eggs, free range, home for unusual hardy breeds here. Rather not start with day old chicks. So any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom