FREE TO GREAT HOME - JRT X CHI MIX - Orange County NY

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by tonkatuff, Jul 12, 2010.

1. tonkatuff

tonkatuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2008
    Orange County NY
    Randy was picked up in the parking lot of my local TSC & never claimed. While waiting for the local shelter to have available cage space, I had him neutered & vaccinated. My vet estimated him between 1-2 yrs old & he is 10 lbs. I'm still not sure why he was abandoned?? He is housebroken, clean & quiet in his crate, safe around all livestock (has zero interest in anything with fur or feathers!) his only flaw is he seems real uneasy around small kids, literally runs from them and if they manage to corner them in his crate and try to pull him out, he'll snap at them... but his first reaction is to just get away from them. He is pure comedy to hang out with, will run & jump in your arms, try to sit on your shoulder when you drive, someone may have taught him to "dance" as when he gets real excited he stands on his hind legs, turns in a circle while holding his front paws together, kookiest thing to see. Eats just a small handful of kibble a day, never begs and never chews on anything but his ragdoll. SOmebody want a really cool little mutt?

[​IMG]

2. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Awwwwe, he's a cutie pie! [​IMG]

3. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Such a doll!

Wish I was closer, good with chickens!?! take him in a heartbeat.

Adorable.

4. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    If I didn't already have 5 dogs I'd take him a heartbeat.

5. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Iwould take him, too, but I already have two!! But, wow, what a great person you are!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by