free unique colored kittens(PA) pick up only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Jul 3, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    my dilute calico Fred had beautiful babies a few weeks ago since she was bad and snuck out the house,lol. dad's r a pure choc siamese and the other was a black tiger so some babies maybe half siamese in them. i know she mated with both.

they have been raised with 5 kid's, love to play and so sweet, will be weened and litter trained when ready to go but will be a week or 2 yet. they r free to good homes and have been raised indoors. babies will not leave here till they r big enough and r ready to be away from mom. pics don't due them justice they are so beautiful in person.

pm me for more details if u r interested in any of them to give them a forever home. we named them soo it's easier to know who is who.
    thanks,
    silkie

[​IMG]
    this is pumpkin, he is an orange tabby

[​IMG]
    this is sarah, she is a reverse dilute calico i guess u'd say. she is blue w/ white and does have peach on her cheecks.

[​IMG]
    this is daisy, she is a black tiger w/ white she looks just like her daddy, one of the dad's.

[​IMG]
    this is peachy, he is a peach and white

[​IMG]
    this is josie, she is a dilute calico and looks like her mom so u know what a dilute is. she is my pick of litter and will be staying with us and her her mom fred.

2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    AWWWWW They are tooo cute, it is a good thing I don't live closer or hubby would [​IMG] me then throttle me! Good luck finding them forever homes tho

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    oh i know, everyday i get more attached to them. i wish i could keep them all!! i promissed DH i'd only keep josie though,lol and to find the others homes. dilutes r rare here and other than fred and josie noone here has them so he knew i'd fall in love with her and want to keep her with her mommy for a companion. [​IMG]

i forgot i'm in zip 15851 if u'd like to mapquest how far i am from anyone and i have 3/ i-80 exits close if i need to meet anyone for them to get any of these sweethearts.
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by