FREE WC Black Polish ROO Memphis, TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by herechickchick, Dec 1, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    This guy has to GO! He is getting beat up by all of the girls, they have pecked 1/2 his crest out. I am trying to separate him so it can grow back in but he just flips out. Please he is not happy with us and would love to be with a smaller group. He is very submissive and not aggressive at all. He does not like to be held. He is very cute and his name is Edgar.

I will try to post pictures today.

Thanks

I also have girls for sale going on 14 weeks old $5.00 each.
    GLW, Blue Cochin, Speckled Sussex, Black Australorp, Buff Brahma.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  2. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Guys hes headed to the soup pot if no one wants him. Please give this guy a home.
    Pick up only

3. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Put him on Craigslist.com (it's free). I'm sure someone will want him. Hold off on eating him for a couple of days.

4. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Oh he has another month or so before that so he is safe until them. I just feel so bad for him because it is not his fault. He is just not fitting in here. I will try craigs list.
    Thanks

5. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
  6. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    He has a home! [​IMG]

7. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    That's great!!! I'm so happy for him...and relieved that he's no longer on the menu. [​IMG]

Did someone see him on craigslist? That's where I got my roo. He was headed for the pot too.

8. herechickchick

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Yes Craigslist is WONDERFUL! I had so many responses I almost wish I had more rooster to re-home. Thanks so much for the suggestion! I really did not want him to to be dinner, it is not his fault he did not fit in with us. He is going home with a very nice lady who is going to give him his own coop and run with a few girls. So I think he will be very happy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by