Free white bearded and nonbearded silkie roos 1yr in SE New Mexico

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Love my Critters!, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    I have 2 non bearded and 2 bearded white silkie roos that need a good home. I can't seem to get rid of them here, nobody knows much about silkies. I have never shipped before, but with some help, I'm sure it could be done. The roosters are free for pick up, or I will "sell" for the price of shipping.

Thanks,
    Michelle

2. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    im on this, How much do they weigh? and do you have any pictures? [​IMG]

3. Love my Critters!

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    Sorry it took so long to reply... I will have to take some pics this evening and I can send you some. They are very pretty. They are a little over 1 year old, but I don't know their weight. 3 of them are the same size and 1 bearded is a little bigger.

I'll get you picks as soon as I can! Thanks!!

4. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    So far i am iterested in them i have my post office checking on to make sure i can recive them from new mexico, what is your zip.?

5. Love my Critters!

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM

6. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    ok im gonna check with my po about it, have you shipped birds before from new mexico? Do you think u can bring them to get weighed that way i would know a price range on shipping up her to massachusetts my zip is 01524 u can ask your post office about a price range,

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by