Free White Embden Geese Pair To Good Home Update, They found a home!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sir Birdaholic, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I gained custody of 2 beautiful geese a few months back. I gave a friend some turkey toms I had no ladies for so she said I had to give the geese a home as part of the deal. They are beautiful, mellow birds, but I have a rain barrel system for watering the flock & horses, & with the geese, they're messing up about 10 gallons of water a day that could be used for drinking. I won't ship the birds, but anyone willing to travel to Heber Springs, Arkansas is welcome to take them home. They originally came from a bad environment, so I hope they can go to a good careing home. If you're interested in Emo & Emma Embden please PM me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  2. Sir Birdaholic

Does anyone know how to contact "lone oak"? She wants my geese, but I was late answering PM, & today is the best day to meet to pick them up. Any help out there, just PM me. Thanks.

They have found a new home! Thank you, Carla & family!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  3. lone oak

lone oak Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2010
    they made it home well and are enjoying running about with our other ducks and geese. thank you so much.

4. Sir Birdaholic

Thank you for giving them a good home & it was nice meeting you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by