free white Plymouth rock rooster, southern Ohio

minihorse927

Whipper snapper
11 Years
Nov 3, 2010
I have two Plymouth rock roosters and they are trying to pick each other apart so sadly one needs to go. I also have a tertra tint/ameracauna cross rooster that needs a home as I have 4 roosters and 11 hens. The rock roo is a year old and the tetra tint/ameracauna is 6-7 months old.

This is the tetra tint/ameracauna rooster. He's very bright white but had been playing in the mud.
These are the two white rock roos. I prefer to keep the one in the front as he is attached to my hens more so than the other. The other us the one getting beat up on. If you're interested or know someone that is just send me a message. If someone really wants them shipped, I am willing but you would have to pay shipping.

ETA: I have decided to keep only my one EE rooster at this time so now both of the white plymouth rocks roosters are looking for free homes. The white ameracauna/tertra tint is still free to a good home also. If no one wants these guys soon they are going to the butcher cause I can't have them trying to kill each other
ETA again: that ee rooster is crossed with a leghorn not a tetra tint. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
I live south of Hillsboro, Ohio in between Seaman and Peebles. It's over an hour from you but if you're willing let me know.

Last edited:
I only have one of the white plymouth rock roosters left as one went to have a new home with 7 hens with no other roos. Bet he will be thrilled! If you see one of the other two you are interested in just let me know!

Do you still have your white Rock roo? I have five, white Rock girls that desperately need a "fella" (one has appointed herself the "alpha" over the other twenty-four girls - and she's MEAN)! We're in MS, but can pay for shipping (if it's not outrageous, of course).

I just seen where you posted back. I do not have him left, someone came and picked him up right after I posted that. I hope you find one for your ladies!

Back
Top Bottom