Free You Pick Blackberries - East Texas

sweetshoplady

Songster
11 Years
Feb 4, 2008
Venice, Florida
I have blackberries on my place in East Texas, near Mineola. If anyone would like some, they are ripe. I understand that they are good now through August. There has been no chemicals or anything like that on the property - to my knowledge. There have been no domestic livestock there either for the past 2-3 years. PM me for more information.

No limit, take some for you, your chickens, can them, make jam, pies. Have fun.

Oooo what town exactly! Maybe i can make a day trip! Email me if you don't want the world to know.
smile.png

wish it was close enough to me! I want to make jam this year - and the fruit will need to be free- we overspent today bigtime on finishing materials for the new coop-lol

I LOVE blackberries!!!! Mmmmmmm fresh or in pie are my favorites!!! Just another reason I hate Florida, I was at the farmers market, and they want $2 per pint!!!!! Yikes!!!

I think its a couple hours from Oklahoma. 80 miles east of Dallas and about 1/2 hour from Tyler.

love-my-wolves, yes I agree I love them too I was so thrilled when I was told there were blackberries there. I'm trying to get to where I can get out there over the summer.

There's also a good bit of hay, bluegrass.

Back
Top Bottom