free young peas

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by johnskoi, Aug 27, 2014.

1. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

all are india blue with many splits (purple, white, opal, pied and bs possible).. some have small percent spaulding blood ... being that they're free, be prepared to be grilled adoptionwise ... i don't want them leaving here and heading to an auction ... i'm on eastern Long Island .. i will NOT ship -- birds must be picked up .... range in age from 2 weeks to 4 months... i have about 18 available...

i also have two pairs of 3 year olds for $250 a pair

i'm not the best typer and you'll get a quicker response if you leave a phone #

-- john [​IMG]

2. Wisher1000

Wisher1000 Bama Biddy

I REALLY wish (there I go again) I were closer to you!

See the little white guy in my avatar? That is the only one I have ever had and I gave it back to the owner of the parents because they had never had a white hatch. It was from an egg that they gave me and I took it home and put it under the BO hen in the pic. She was a good momma to the chick and he grew up to be beautiful. I really miss him.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  3. Boulla

Boulla Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2014
    Would love to adopt a pair but would be to far for the little guy to travel, hate shaken them up.

4. johnskoi

i wish you both lived closer too! [​IMG]

5. Boulla

Boulla Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2014
    Too bad [​IMG]

6. johnskoi

rehomed [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by