FREE -- Young Pekins (4 male, 1 female) need home in East Bay Area, California

eggs not war

Chirping
10 Years
Dec 4, 2013
Also have their mom and dad for free (but they are closer to 2 years old). I live in Walnut Creek, Ca, and we are moving :-(. I cannot take my cuties with me. They are friendly and funny, raised free range and flock raiser. I am giving away our kiddie pools with them. Please let me know if you can take two or more -- I love them and want them to go to a duck lovin' home, if possible.

Thanks for reading,

Karen

OH MAN!

Hey Anna, if you are serious, we have family/friends in that area. . . .I might consider driving them down to you; however, I have way too many boys to girls (both girls (will) lay WELL but they are not good Mommas) so I would give you two boys, two girls and I just don't know what to do about the rest -- they are so cute -- we hatched them so they like humans.

Would you consider taking them in April?

OH MAN!

Hey Anna, if you are serious, we have family/friends in that area. . . .I might consider driving them down to you; however, I have way too many boys to girls (both girls (will) lay WELL but they are not good Mommas) so I would give you two boys, two girls and I just don't know what to do about the rest -- they are so cute -- we hatched them so they like humans.

Would you consider taking them in April?
I send you a pm with some more info. April would be fine. Just see if my set up sounds like something you are looking for.

Hi I am Aflack and I need a quacker like myself
thumbsup.gif

I have one Peking female hatch date Mar 2011
but in need of Male friend .......
big_smile.png

Aflack lives with 8 Geese, 3 Guinias, 20 Chickens .....
cool.png

I had to chase her around the yard to get the geese out
of the photo and she is a little upset right now
hmm.png

The yard is fully fenced and only 250 ft by 100 ft and
we haven't any grass but plenty of bugs to eat .....
smile.png

Oh if you look on the map we are near China Lake or
just North of California City .....
lol.png

gander007
old.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom