free

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ilroost, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    hi all now i got your attention I have 2 muscovy drakes that i hatched 6/06 that need a new home. Bruce(my male i already had) does not like them so they must go. pickup only in central il. one is brown and the other is white with black on his head. i could bring these to the kankakee swap on the 6th of may if that helps thanks bob

2. 2mnypets

2mnypets Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2007
    Galesburg, IL.
    I will talk to my hubby about it...you are roughly about 2 hours from us in Galesburg. You seem to be just south of 74 and west of 57. I'll let you know soon.

3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    ilroost,
    If you still have those drakes, feel free to bring them along to the Kankakee swap. We will take them. I could probably have some royal palm eggs for you if you want to try some?! I will have some poults there, but they were still from when they were together. So no guarantee that they are pure.
    Christie

4. ilroost

ilroost Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2007
    weldon il.
    i will bring them with me to the swap. they are big boys for being less than a year old. also i am interested in the poults for sure looks like i will be buying something again even tho i always say i am only going to look. see you there

5. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Sounds great. We will see you there.
    Christie [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by