Freedom

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Skitz, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm ok. Last Friday I posted a bad suicidal post on a thread that is currently locked and cops were called and I was admitted to a pavilion. I'm finally home, but extremely overwhelmed and stressed. Like I said, I just wanted to let you all know I'm ok. Feel free to post anything; I'll get back to you when I feel better. I hope everyone has a great day.

2. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    Why U so sad? I saw you were chickenless in your avatar, so that's a negative in your life.
    Did you ever take your road test? How did that go?

3. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I noticed youve been kinda quiet lately. [​IMG] Hang in there and keep your head up. Life gets stressful and hard sometimes. Remember people are there to help, if you let them.

4. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    I am very sorry to hear that. Keep your chin up, and things will get better. [​IMG] I am sorry you are going through this.

5. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    With the weather you guys had this summer who could blame you.
    Things always get better, then worse, then better. Life's a rocky road but worth living.
    Try not to sweat what you can't control. For what you can control, pick a new small battle each day.

6. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    [​IMG] Skitz! [​IMG] Keep at it. Life has its ups and downs, but it'll get better, I promise. [​IMG]

7. Glenmar

Glenmar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    [​IMG] Feel better soon. Many folks here care about you kiddo.

8. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    [​IMG] Everything is tough sometimes. Life is too. It will get better, sounds like you have a awesome support group that cares for you, plus you always have byc.....[​IMG]

9. Criskin

Criskin Lost somewhere in a book

[​IMG] Skitz

I tend to lurk unless I feel I have something to add, but I was reading the thread before it was locked and I've been checking each day to see if you've posted. I'm so glad you're okay! You seem like such a sweet person; I hate that you are going through this. As someone who went through a deep depression as a teen and managed to emerge on the other side as a happy adult, I know that no matter how dark the night may seem, the sun will alway rise again. I hope things start looking up for you soon!

10. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by