I live in Ky. So as we speak it is 3 degrees outside. It was 58 2 days ago. Anyway, I got a little hen sitting on 5 eggs in the coop. I just let her be. If they hatch it should be a day or 2 after christmas. Should I bring her in the house under heat if they do hatch?? Should've I already done that? Or will they even hatch? It has been driving me nuts. I am a firm believer of letting nature take it's course. In a few more days I'll have to make a decision. I want to do the right thing..?? What would any of you do??