1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

French and Satin Angora rabbits for sale Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, May 27, 2009.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have a white Satin Angora doe for sale. She is under a year old. Never had a litter. I am asking $30 obo
    [​IMG]

I have a litter of French Angora rabbits. I am asking $40 obo. I have two white, two chocolates, and one black. I haven't sexed them yet. I do have someone wanting two does. THey will be ready for their new homes in 3 or 4 weeks. Sorry pictures aren't the best. I have been handling these babies every day.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    I so wish I was closer! Nobody around here has angoras, and it really stinks! Good luck finding homes for your lovely babies!

-Sarah

3. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I am starting to want to keep the babies, but I can't. I already have too many. I have three english angoras (white buck, black doe, and chocolate doe.) I also have a chocolate gaint. They are all so sweet.

4. ChandlersChickens

ChandlersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    Well now I know where to get a bunny when I'm ready for one [​IMG]
    We might do that for 4-H next year. How big do they get?

5. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I would say they are a medium rabbit. I haven't weighted them. I have a gaint angora that is huge and she is still growing. I just love them. They do take some work grooming, but they made up for it by being so sweet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by