French Black Copper maran chicks Wade Jeane or Bev Davis line NPIP

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by keith brickhouse, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Chiefs Mess

Chiefs Mess Out Of The Brooder

Feb 1, 2007
    Where do you live? I prefer picking up chickens myself and not the mail order.
    Thank you
    Chiefs Mess, Central VA

2. Dolph

Dolph New Egg

Apr 19, 2012
    Sorry for the delay in response, do you still have some chicks or when will the next batch be ready?

3. keith brickhouse

keith brickhouse Out Of The Brooder

Nov 15, 2011
    i hatch every week u just gotta place your order and i will get it asap!!! i live in belvidere nc 27919. let me know what i can do to help u

4. keith brickhouse

Nov 15, 2011
    please make sure u leave ya address and phone number when u send me money i gotta know where to send them!!

5. keith brickhouse

Nov 15, 2011
    i got 3 orders with no address or phone number please contact me and let me know. JONES, EALRY, PEARSON please contact me!!!!!!!!!!

6. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    Do you have any pictures of the birds and more of the eggs. The picture you show are not of 8 to 10 color on the egg scale. The reason I ask is that they look more like the 5-6 scale. So please more pics.

7. Bunnytracks

Bunnytracks New Egg

Jul 2, 2012
    Hi,
    I tried emailing you a few times from the email sent to my yahoo account from BYC.. Not sure if my replies with my phone # and address are making it back to you.

Thanks Melissa

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  8. keith brickhouse

Nov 15, 2011
    thank u melissa, i dont have a yahoo account its a hotmail account. your birds are leaving this comming monday!!!

9. keith brickhouse

Nov 15, 2011
    first time i ever heard my eggs were five to six bud. 95% of people say they are closer to 10 than 8. but anyways thats the pics i have of the eggs but i do have some pics of the birds but it seems u have dont put my stuff down saying my eggs were 5 to 6 so i would not think u would wanna by any. if u want the pics i will send u some regardless.

thank u
    keith

10. McButterpants

McButterpants Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2012
    Is this still an active post? When are the chicks available?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by