French Black Copper Marans - Pics!

pasofinofarm

NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX
13 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Near Houston, TX
Fresh and Fertile hatching eggs!

These are quality birds. We are TPIP certified.

For more information about our chickens and our farm visit us at www.nonesuchfarm.net

Your can have up to 18 eggs for one shipping price. Eggs are $45 for 18, $35 for 12 and $20 for 6. If you are sure you want them at this price just PM...no need to bid!

Some of the Black Copper Flock

chickens2010020.jpg

chickens2010007.jpg

Eggs are very respectable, darker than these... You will be happy, we promise!
big_smile.png

003.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought some of these today from her farm, and I have got to say that this place is wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to give us the tour, your place is amazing and your animals are beautiful!

It was really nice to have you guys out! Next time I'll be sure we have some fresh milk for you and that my sneaky calf doesn't drink it all, LOL!

LOL! and I have already told my husband he needs to get on the ball in building our pig pen! I love the red-brown colored piggies! The drive wasn't even that bad either.... LOL I think he is going to have a hard time keeping me away from your products!

I just wanted to say Hi. I got BCM about 17 days ago. They are a lot darker than the ones shown above. They are very clean also. They were packed very well too. I am in Eastern North Carolina and they shipped very well. The whole bunch seem to be going well. I have to say seem because they are so dark all I can see are shadows inside the egg. They should start hatching Friday or Saturday March 5th and 6th. I got a dozen and I received 14. Very timely delivery and the packing was excellent. I will be back again soon. Thanks, Dave:cool:

Back
Top Bottom