French Chicken fabric ~ Snap bags ~ Set of 2

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by hannakat, Feb 12, 2012.

1. hannakat

hannakat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2010
    Beaver County, PA
    ****Sold pending payment****

"Le Poulet" Chicken fabric Quilted Snap bags/pouches

Set of 2 coordinating quilted pouches/bags made with Le Poulet fabric. The closure is made to 'snap' together the whole width and is quite addicting....like popping bubble paper. This is created by using carpenter measuring tape! You can open it by pulling on the little tabs (or your fingers) and it will snap closed by itself.

One bag measures (inside) 4-1/2” by 3-1/4” with a clasp that will allow you to attach it to something else if you'd like, or attach something to it!

The other bag measures 5-1/2” by 5” with a 1/2 gusset.

These are perfect for your keys, change, makeup, phone, etc., and will help keep your purse organized or use them alone when you only need something small.

I can make these in different sizes and with different fabric. If you already own one of my rag quilt purses and would like something matching, just let me know!

Smoke free home. Shipping $2.00 for First Class or Priority, which is determined by zip code. Payment can be made by Paypal or personal check.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Trish

I am so glad I ordered this pair of snap bag/pouches. I just got them today and love love them. All the materials are of excellent quality and so is the sewing. The bags are just wonderful!!!

Thanks so much

Kris

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by