Fresh Homemade Hickory Beef Jerky (PA) will ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Dec 5, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    We r makeing Fresh Homemade Hickory Flavored Beef Jerky and wanted to list some incase any of u might be interested.

We make this for us and our families every year and everyone loves it and fights to the last piece,lol. it is not anything like store bought jerky that is dry, bland tasteing, sticky and just eww.

this is made with quality ingrediants and fresh pieces of meat from the butcher, we cut ourselves, not pressed and we marinate it and make it in the food dehydrator. it is full of flavor, not over powering, not dry, just a perfect jerky all the way around.

it will be ready to ship on monday and will be sent via priority shipping. i can do with this batch up to about 4lbs total but can do more if needed and after i sell some of this i can make other flavors also. if paying with money order can ship soon as i recieve mo.

approx 1/2 pound- $12.50 + shipping
    or approx 1 pound or more would be $20 a pound + shipping
    i will combine shipping if u r interested PM me ur zipcode and how many pounds u r wanting. i can take paypal or money order but prefer paypal for quicker shipping.

will post a pic as soon as part of the first batch is done.
    thanks,
    silkie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by