fresh Naked Neck cross eggs / 18 eggs for $20.00 / ship TOMORROW / SC

You are SOOOO welcome! Great job incubating!

I'm tickled you got a good % of Naked Necks!

Can't wait to see them (got to download a 'plug-in' before I can see the webcam)!
I have some here in the brooder that are freaky-beautiful!

Karl, Your eggs should be at the PO by now --- I sent them out with Hubby this morning. I'll send you the DC# as soon as he gets back
smile.png

Thanks!
Lisa

Hey Lisa, Do you have anymore eggs ? If so are you going to your Mom's for turkey day ?
Let me know I would love to give somemore a try. Lost my others to a predator a few months back. Got the pen fixed and would like to try to get a few more to try.
Thanks Leslie

Hi Leslie! Sorry I missed your post.
Call me! Whatever time we passed thru before is pro'bly when we'll be coming thru the big M again.
And since it's about half-way, we gotta stop for a break (yuk, last time we stopped in M, the ladies room was out of order and the stench in the *other available restroom* was unbelievable).
There is a lot to be said for 'p-ing in the woods'.

Lisa

Leslie! I left your eggs with the clerk at that store and she has them behind the counter waiting for you. The carton was marked 'hatching eggs' and she said "They aren't hatching, like, right now, are they?", lol.
What a great day! The forcasters were calling for rain most of the day, but we had a beautiful sunny day down at Moms. The rain started just south of M and flooded the rest of the way home.
Get off the computer and go get the eggs!

Dennis, I never could get that plug-in to download.
Do you have any pics? I'm curious to see how they look
smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom