fresh Naked Neck x Silkie cross eggs FS / 9 for $16. / shipped from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Hi!
    9 fresh Naked Neck x Silkie cross eggs --- (laid 10th, 11th, 12th) --- ready to ship tomorrow (Sat, the 13th).
    $16.00 includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

Naked Neck hens are dark-skinned blues and blacks --- some crested, some not, some silkie feathered, some regular feathered.
    The Naked Neck roo in the pen is a dark-skinned crested black with regular feathers
    (there is one of the NN hens that occasionally visits the Barred Rock pen and the Easter Egger pen, so there may be a surprise chick).

Post here or email me with questions.

Thanks,
    Lisa

2. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    hey do you have regular female silkies...??i really need one

3. Hi Alex! Yes, I have a couple of Silkie hens available for sale, $10.00 each.
    I don't see your location in your profile, are you near enough Aiken, SC to pick them up?
    If you are interested, I'll have a group of Silkie chicks hatching on the 25th and could be picked up that weekend for $2.00 each.

Lisa

4. alex

alex Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    well i live in Washington...so i cant pick up....im trying to find small breeders aroound here who can ship out to....and only found two that wont answer my e-mails

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by