fresh Naked Neck x Silkie cross eggs FS / shipped from SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Hi!
    12+ fresh Naked Neck x Silkie cross eggs --- (laid 17th, 18th, 19th) --- ship Sat, the 20th.
    $18.00 includes Priority Mail and Delivery Confirmation.

Naked Neck hens are dark-skinned blues and blacks --- some crested, some not, some silkie feathered, some regular feathered.
    The Naked Neck roo in the pen is a dark-skinned crested black with regular feathers
    (there is one of the NN hens that occasionally visits the Barred Rock pen and the Easter Egger pen, so there may be a surprise chick).

Post here or email me with questions.

Thanks,
    Lisa

2. RUHAMA

RUHAMA Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    GA
    Hey! I was wondering if your silkie easter-egger mix ladies have started laying again yet. I am still interested.
    I have been out of town and not on a computer for a while (my grandmother was dying). Only got back in town a few hours ago.
    Thanks, Eileen

3. Hi Eileen,
    Oh gosh, so sorry to hear about your grandmother.

I got the first egg from the silkie feathered green-egg girls yesterday and was going to look you up to let you know [​IMG]

The eggs are almost certainly fertile (the Silkie roo in the pen has been really enthusiastic about mating the *new* girls, lol.)
    If I can catch a few days when *both* girls lay, I'll be able to send a half-doz fresh.
    Sound OK?
    Lisa

4. RUHAMA

RUHAMA Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2007
    GA
    Beautiful! Let me know where to send payment and how much. Is paypal OK? Eileen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by