Fresh out the hatcher..and other chick PICS

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I had a little EE and araucana hatch today, so thought I'd share some pics of the fluffy faces.

Can anyone guess who the Rooster is in this pic?

How about in this one?

Jody

chickhamm

Songster
12 Years
Nov 20, 2007
can i ask what you use as a brooder?

some really cute fluffy butts there jody.

chickhamm
Theressa
GA

Katy

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jun 29, 2007
Kansas~50+ yrs of chickens
Cute babies!!

I was watching some of my week old chicks today and pinpointed a couple of little roos from their stance.....looked just like yours. I'm excited because it looks like I've got some blue orp pullets too! Maybe my pullet hatching luck is changing!!

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Thanks everyone!

Sylvia - I love the little owl faced ones too. They're so sweet. I have to say the little chocolate colored ones are adorable too cuz they're from my hen, Cocoa and look just like her when she was a baby.

Theressa - the brooder is my jacuzzi tub in my master bathroom. lol It makes a perfect brooder for the babies so I can enjoy them and their cuteness.

Jody

BrahmaMama

Songster
12 Years
Jan 8, 2008
South Dakota
Congrats, they are adorable! I love the big tough guys, lol!

Chickhamm-If I'm guessing correctly, that looks like a whirlpool bathtub...at least looks like the jet in the background. We used to have a big corner tub with jets, so nice!

Edited: haha, she beat me to it

Last edited:

airmom1c05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 3, 2008
Raymond, Mississippi
Wow! That's a lot of cute chicks you have there. The roos are a bit conspicuous!
I like your brooder. It looks like it will be easy to clean. I like the chocolate chicks very much, too.

Top Bottom