1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Fresno Poultry Show!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Feb 23, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Well, Im back and Im sooooooo tired. I havent eaten a single thing all day (because I chose not to,lol.) and Im wore out. I took some pics, but I dont know how many. I met soooooo many new people! I met Dennis(Animal123<<<I think its 123,lol), Josie, Sarah (slocrevs?), Jayna and Brenda (Fallenweeble and SO), Alvin (behrable) and a whole bunch of other people! I also got to see the other folks that I had met previously like Mark, Lynn and Lori! It was a ton of fun, I'll post pics when I decide to download them!

I guess I could say it was great to meet you all! [​IMG] Im still a little dazed,lol. So, it was great meeting you all!!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    I met Josie and Jayna and Brenda and Jordan! No body else though...Anyway, it was fun and nice to meet you all. My bf took some pics, I have no idea how many. I loved the nametags.

-Sarah

3. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    It was great to meet you too, Sarah! I thought Lynn did a great job with the nametags, printing out the avatars really helped! Its easier to notice a pic than a name, IMO.

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish I could have gone! [​IMG]
    I can't wait to see the pics!

5. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Too bad you couldnt! It was really fun.

I have the pics on photobucket, Im just not in the mood for posting,lol. I need to do it, I will sometime. Most are fuzzy and terrible anyways since I turned off the flash.

6. HenHaven

HenHaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Coarsegold, CA
    Oh, Sara!!! [​IMG]

7. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    Oh yes, and I met Lynn too! Sorry 'bout that. I could see your face, but couldn't remember your name for the life of me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by