Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
100 percent not
Agreed!!! I would have a heart attack. :lau

But also I just would not participate 😂🤣

I don’t even know if I even have a bathing suit atm. 😂🤣🙈

Everything either doesn’t fit or doesn’t match. 😂🤣🙈

Also I would totally have to wear a skirt or shorts type haha and probably a one piece too. No way am I wearing a bikini or showing my legs 😂🤣

Crazy Hat? Drive in?
YES!! Perfect!!! Wait.... what would drive in be!? Movies and popcorn!? :lau that’d be a good one!!

Ice Cream Sundae!!! Get it!? :lau :D

Lūʻau/Hawaiian.

Summer themed. Or just different seasons in general. Winter in summer would be a fun one 😂🤣

Speaking of..... CHRISTMAS IN JULY. :D

But also I just would not participate
Participation is always voluntary. If participating there is no requirement that the photo show clear identification of the person.
Everything either doesn’t fit or doesn’t match.
No one cares if things match. This is all in good fun and mismatched articles can be funny.

Last edited:
YES!! Perfect!!! Wait.... what would drive in be!? Movies and popcorn!? :lau that’d be a good one!!

Ice Cream Sundae!!! Get it!? :lau :D

Lūʻau/Hawaiian.

Summer themed. Or just different seasons in general. Winter in summer would be a fun one 😂🤣

Speaking of..... CHRISTMAS IN JULY. :D
Or like post a pic of our cars...and us in them??? Maybe that is weird

Participation is always voluntary. I f participating there is no requirement that the photo show clear identification of the person.

No one cares if things match. This is all in good fun and mismatched articles can be funny.
Yeah I know but I’m just super awkward/shy and no way would I post that sort of thing to the Internet. 😂🤣

Wouldn’t even post it on FB with family lmao

And I hadn’t even thought of that!! I figured it would be embarrassing but maybe it would be funny 😂🤣

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom