Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
I tried to take a picture of a gorgeous Boxer a couple weeks ago to show you but then I felt bad including the runner chick in the picture 😂🤣 also it was too far away so I got couldn’t really see the dog anyway 😂🤣 but I felt weird with the lady in the shot lmao

My #2 favorite. Captain Morgan’s brand is better, but they were out of it.
B091F9EB-76BA-404E-AE87-E2699A6CEF71.jpeg

My #2 favorite. Captain Morgan’s brand is better, but they were out of it.
View attachment 2169353

All this talk about long island iced teas and it’s making me want some. I only drink like once a year and when I do it’s one glass of wine 🤣

But I wouldn’t mind socially drinking a long island iced tea once day.

Saffy is here.
I cannot wait to hear what she has to say.:pop
No swimsuits. I have a two-piece skirty-thingy, but I am not showing pictures. I have no figure to speak of, anyway.
Oh, and I faint at the sight of both strangers and people that I know... it just depends on what they're wearing. Or not wearing.
I find bikinis to be needlessly scanty... I mean, come on -- a bikini is really just a bra and a set of panties....

About spying on people, upskirts, or bikini selfies?
Oh, thank you for reminding me of the upskirts, Honnie. Thank you so much.

No swimsuits. I have a two-piece skirty-thingy, but I am not showing pictures. I have no figure to speak of, anyway.
Oh, and I faint at the sight of both strangers and people that I know... it just depends on what they're wearing. Or not wearing.
I find bikinis to be needlessly scanty... I mean, come on -- a bikini is really just a bra and a set of panties....

Oh, thank you for reminding me of the upskirts, Honnie. Thank you so much.
I used to wear needlessly scanty bikinis.

Back
Top Bottom