Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
I might have to start wearing one again if I keep gaining weight. 😂🤣🙈
I can't not wear one -- it feels weird, like -- well... things are too loose and bouncy. Which they are, let's be honest.
I started wearing a bra nonstop a couple months ago when I was doing the boobincubation, and I haven't taken it off at night since... even though the second egg died and I'm stopping with that little experiment for now.

I can't not wear one -- it feels weird, like -- well... things are too loose and bouncy. Which they are, let's be honest.
I started wearing a bra nonstop a couple months ago when I was doing the boobincubation, and I haven't taken it off at night since... even though the second egg died and I'm stopping with that little experiment for now.
Did your boob eggs ever make it?

I saw this one today.
Hush.
I had to take the picture because I was thinking to myself if this woman has the balls to wear shorts then I should have the balls to wear shorts.View attachment 2169376
I’m sure you have nice legs!!! It shocks me you don’t wear shorts cause you seem plenty confident with other areas 😂🤣:hugs

I might have to start wearing one again if I keep gaining weight. 😂🤣🙈

That’s one thing I miss about my pre pregnancy days. I was a smaller bra size that I could wear no bra and it wouldn’t have made a difference. But now it’s uncomfortable if I don’t. Unless I’m in bed or bumming it in my couch.

I don’t have anything or did t used to so I never really wear one even to stores unless I’m going to like a concert or something fancy 😂🤣🙈

Maybe I should start though. Maybe it would help my back and shoulders 😂🤣

WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT BRAS AND BOOBS!? I'M THE ONE WHO'S ALWAYS FAINTING WHENEVER THE "LADIES" COME UP!
Dear goodness, you guys are starting to rub off on me... help.
It's ok. It's normal to talk about these things.

Back
Top Bottom