Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
I saw this one today.
Hush.
I had to take the picture because I was thinking to myself if this woman has the balls to wear shorts then I should have the balls to wear shorts.View attachment 2169376
What's the big deal? Everyone has a body, and not all bodies are ideal. It's not a bad thing that people get used to the idea that Hollywood and magazines aren't reality.

That’s one thing I miss about my pre pregnancy days. I was a smaller bra size that I could wear no bra and it wouldn’t have made a difference. But now it’s uncomfortable if I don’t. Unless I’m in bed or bumming it in my couch.
I think I should probably wear one but bras are so uncomfortable and constricting to me 😂🤣

What's the big deal? Everyone has a body, and not all bodies are ideal. It's not a bad thing that people get used to the idea that Hollywood and magazines aren't reality.
It's not a big deal.
I'm just not there yet.

I don’t have anything or did t used to so I never really wear one even to stores unless I’m going to like a concert or something fancy 😂🤣🙈

Maybe I should start though. Maybe it would help my back and shoulders 😂🤣
Good posture will help your back and shoulders. Stop slouching.

I think I should probably wear one but bras are so uncomfortable and constricting to me 😂🤣
Are you sure that you've been wearing the right size?
Bras are a pain to shop for... the cup size, the straps, finding one that isn't all lacy and crap... blah. It can take a good afternoon of shopping to find the right one, maybe longer.

🤣 I'm wondering what you would say if I told you that I've been to a public bath house where everyone was naked? I got kicked out because I have tattoos, but at least it was after I got to enjoy the hot springs.
I think I would probably faint!!! And that’s ridiculous they kick people out for tattoos!? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom