Kiki's Tea Party. Game Over

What was in your tea cup?

• Total voters
🤣 I'm wondering what you would say if I told you that I've been to a public bath house where everyone was naked? I got kicked out because I have tattoos, but at least it was after I got to enjoy the hot springs.
What are bath houses?

That’s one thing I miss about my pre pregnancy days. I was a smaller bra size that I could wear no bra and it wouldn’t have made a difference. But now it’s uncomfortable if I don’t. Unless I’m in bed or bumming it in my couch.
I'm still breastfeeding, bra wearing can really get in the way. As long as my boobs aren't leaking we're good.
Just getting to the point where my bras fit again. For the longest time even the ones I bought that were bigger were NOT working for me

I'm still breastfeeding, bra wearing can really get in the way. As long as my boobs aren't leaking we're good.
Just getting to the point where my bras fit again. For the longest time even the ones I bought that were bigger were NOT working for me
When I was breastfeeding the mini I did not wear a bra for years.
I wore those tank top shirts that have the little clippy where you could just pull it out real quick.
Hold I'm going to find one.

🤣 I'm wondering what you would say if I told you that I've been to a public bath house where everyone was naked? I got kicked out because I have tattoos, but at least it was after I got to enjoy the hot springs.
I've heard of those. Honestly, as much as I would love to take a dip in a hot spring, if no clothes is a requirement, I think that I'll be passing on that.

Are you sure that you've been wearing the right size?
Bras are a pain to shop for... the cup size, the straps, finding one that isn't all lacy and crap... blah. It can take a good afternoon of shopping to find the right one, maybe longer.

I wear sports bras because I find them more comfortable than regular bras. But it’s also cuz I got used to it back then when I would work out every day but that was 5 years ago 🤣

Back
Top Bottom