1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by mamas farm, Apr 20, 2012.

1. mamas farm

mamas farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2012
    South,Texas
    I don't know if you believe in that day being unlucky but, for me it was. I woke up to my computer being off I tried to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on for all the days for the power supply to go out it was that day . I am so glad to be back so Hello everyone!!!

2. rrrmamma

rrrmamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2010
    New Concord,Ohio
    I don't usually believe that Friday the 13th is unlucky, but I l flew from Columbus, Oh to Ontario Ca anyway that day The flight was supposed to be direct with a stop in Phoenix,but no plane change. Well, the plane had some kind of a problem when we reached Phoenix so we had to get off and rush to a different plane on a different concourse We had 15 minutes to make the connection.Despite assurances from the crew that our bags would arrive with us there were no bags at Ontario for the 12 through passengers. I must say that the airline delivered my bags to my mothers house by 10 pm that night.guess we were lucky that the mechanical problem wasn't a serious one.

3. mamas farm

mamas farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2012
    South,Texas
    Scary ! I dont like to fly.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by