fridge full of eggs, not much else

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Nugget, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Nugget

Nugget Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2007
    Does anyone have any interesting egg related supper ideas? Other than the obvious... omlets, pancakes etc. We're between shopping trips and the fridge isn't very inspiring tonight [​IMG] Any ideas?

2. mirecipes

mirecipes Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Quiche? Or as I call it when guys are around..Breakfast cassarole

What do you have that might go in it?
    Canned veggies? bread? etc

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  3. Nugget

Sep 2, 2007
    Quiche is a good idea... there's spinach, red pepper, cheese and onion, I'll have a look to see if there's enough stuff for that...

4. mirecipes

mirecipes Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Ahh there ya go [​IMG]

5. ashyannehand

ashyannehand Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Wade, Mississippi
    We love quiche at my house. I mix shredded chicken (usually leftovers) lots of any kind of cheese I happen to have, a couple of taplesppons of sour cream and lots of eggs, salt, pepper, mix and pur in pie crust, cook at 350 for about an hour.

Enjoy! [​IMG]

6. purr

purr Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2008
    east freetown, ma
    frittata I think that's how its spelled. go to foodnetwork.com and go to Rachel Ray,s recipe's, she had a good one and its super easy

7. Nugget

Sep 2, 2007
    We opted for the frittata since the quich would take too long tonight. I've never done that before so this will be new [​IMG] There seemed to be a lot of recipes so picked one with balsamic. Looks yummy!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by