Friend sent me this. Funny!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Chickens

Haven't
    read the whole thing yet, but I was laughing for the first part! I've got to stop finding these distracting things while I'm trying to write my essay!

Edited to add: There are a few bad words in the article. Don't read if you will be easily offended! I only saw two though.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

LOL!

Don't make me give you a temp ban so you can get your work done!!!

Ok, ok... I leave now... I have 23 hours to study for an exam... darn midterms!!! Where's dead week!!! :thun Finals are next week!!!

3. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    LOL, I edited out all the bad words. Should be good now!

Haha, I only have this essay to do, and a quiz to take tomorrow and I get to go hooooommmme! I can't wait! Can't wait, except for the long drive!

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I had no homework tonight [​IMG]

5. Chickerdoodle13

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Ugh, I wish! I've been getting TONS of work from my professors lately because they didn't want us to worry about essays over spring break. I definitely agreed with them, but I wasn't so happy about all the work! I had three essays over the weekend, a quiz monday, today, and one I have to study for tomorrow. UGH! Can't wait till it's all over!

6. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* There was some kid who posted a whole website asking people to limit their wiki-hack efforts to ONLY the topic of chickens. . . .I ran across his site a month or two ago. THOUGHT BOUT ASKING HIM TO PICK ANY OTHER TOPIC but figured, "Nah. . . It'll never get anywhere anyway!!"

Last edited: Mar 14, 2008
  7. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I'm gonna have to read this one thoroughly...I loved the closeup of the chicken eye.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by