1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Friendly long-tailed roo (phoenix or phoenix X) 22 wks-$0 to good home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chicken Chickita, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Chicken Chickita

Chicken Chickita Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2010
    Middleboro, MA
    Beautiful and very friendly long-tailed rooster. He was born 4/22/11 from eggs I bought from BYC from Onagadori. He is a wonderful sweet heart who gets along with the other hens and roos. He eats from my hand and doesn't fuss when I pick him up. He also runs up and greets me whenever I go near the coop.

I'm only rehoming him because I will be moving in a few months and am not sure if I will be able to have roosters in my new town. I want to find him a good home and don't want to worry about doing so at the last minute if it turns out that I can't have a roo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm willing to ship but would have to charge for the shipping cost.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
  2. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    Is he molting? If yes then I'm interested [​IMG]

3. Chicken Chickita

Jun 1, 2010
    Middleboro, MA
    All of mine are in different stages of molting right now. He's also young and his tail feathers are still reaching their potential. If you would like, Saturday I will see if I can get some better close up pictures with someone holding him. Are there any particular features you would like pictures of?

4. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    I would want him but right now we're at a little stump for money and winter is coming quickly. [​IMG]
    Sorry! Hope you find him a home because he is a true beauty~~~

5. Chicken Chickita

Jun 1, 2010
    Middleboro, MA
    Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by