2mnypetz

In the Brooder
May 19, 2017
After we discovered Cinnamon was a rooster, I just hoped he wouldn't crow enough for anyone in the neighborhood to notice him. But he doesn't quite understand what I want from him, and since it's against our bylaws to have roosters, I'm probably going to need to find a new home for him. He is a sweet, friendly, and very handsome 4 month old Rhode Island Red. I would love to keep him, and I can't bear the thought of someone cooking him! So, please, if you live near Choctaw, OK, and want a nice rooster to keep with your flock, please consider Cinnamon. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_9272.JPG
    IMG_9272.JPG
    630 KB · Views: 42
He looks so sweet!

I don't live anywhere close to you. If you suddenly have the desire to go on a road, head east! I adopt animals that need a new forever home. :)

My favorite rooster is a RIR - Big John. He's the sweetest guy! I have several other RIR's too. They are all gentle and sweet.

I hope someone adopts him for keeps or you take a road trip and private message me.

How far east? lol! I really want him to go to a loving home. He's my favorite!

Question, thinking about moving to Choctaw, Ok. I have 12 chickens, do you know of any locations near there that allow chickens. I'm looking for a hows withing 40 minutes of Tinker at least. I wont give up my chickens. I have hens only.

Back
Top Bottom