Friends don't let friends....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr, May 4, 2008.

1. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    go over to the feed store that is right in back of my house, which is owned by my landlord who gives me an open credit line so that I can get these whenever I want...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    but luckily my friends weren't here or I wouldn't have ended up with these six little cuties!!! I think they are polish, not sure. My son Lestat also was not here to stop mom, so here he is with one of the little guys!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

I think Polish too! Very nice...Cute son also.

3. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    I'm banking on polish!!! they look very simular to mine [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

[​IMG]

5. raffello

raffello Out Of The Brooder

Feb 1, 2008
    North Carolina
    So cute! they look like they're wearing little helmets!! I want one!! [​IMG]

6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    yup, they are def polish. Wait until they are three weeks old then they really look funny.

7. Slike

Slike Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 1, 2007
    Puna, Big Island, HI
    I hate to admit it but... I have come to the conclusion that I am totally in love with those little mousy- coloured guys! [​IMG] They are just the cutest little things ever!

I must get some!! I am smitten... Do either of you happen to know what variety they are? Much thanks in advance [​IMG]

``Slike``

8. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Look polish to me too. Lestat is such a cutie! That was one of the names on our list but we ended up with Memphis. It's still on the list for later.

9. LMEggs

LMEggs Show Me Feathers Poultry CO

May 4, 2008
    Aww Look at that topknot! they are all so cute! I just want to hold one! great colors too! Beautiuful babies every one! [​IMG]

10. ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr

ZykloniaDark-GothikRanchr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Saint Cloud Florida
    they have such great personalities!! I love these guys. I have only had them for a day and they all know me and come to my hand when I put it near them. I can't wait til they get the little crazy hairdos!! it is SOOOO hard for me to not get animals every single day....I do have 14 goats now though!!!!!!!! Thanx for the compliments on my baby boy! he is 14 and is almost 6 ft 2 !!!!!!!!!! I have to beat the girls off, and they call ME to get him back when he breaks up with them!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by