1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. I need some one to just listen to me, don't need a response, just want to know someone is listening to me

In 2nd grade I met Jenna, my Best friend that has ever lived, me and her are both weird and misfits so we make a good pair. In 5th grade she left to North Carolina, I cried for days and days, took me forever before I could even think of her. Some nights I cry thinking I might never see her again. My mom said that I could fly to her, YES! But, I had to get my dads permission, hes in the military so hes gone, I was supposed to ask him when he got back, well I never got the chance cause my mom bought tickets for Texas. So I don't get to see her! So I havent had any friends, until 2nd grade, She was my best friend, I love her (Friend way!) and I get ignored at school, and the only nice person is moving. Why do all the good people move?! I feel so sad, and its just nice to know someone is listening

Thanks for listening

2. loanwizard

loanwizard Chillin' With My Peeps

Life will throw you some curve balls. These are times where you can either give up, or make decisions on how you can make things better. A smile will get you many many things. Give one and you will receive many. Give many and you can change the world.

Through space I am trying to pat you on the back and tell you it will be ok. It doesn't feel like it now and it's not but it will be.

3. thanks for the reasurrence [​IMG]

4. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

I hear you.

I was SUCH a monumental nerd growing up...I was blind in one eye (undiagnosed until I was older), I was uncoordinated, clumsy....I was picked on and made fun of - relentlessly. It just about broke my heart.

But I always had my friend Julie! She was my champion and best friend. Forever. My family moved away when I was 10 and I was devastated. Back then we didnt have FB , email, face time, etc. We could only write and call occasionally.

We are 45 now...both married and have kids....but we are still best friends. We talk all the time and get together yearly. The years have brought us closer...though we live far apart.

Her is our school picture from kindergarten. Julie is in the front row with glasses...I am in the second row - towards the middle with the white shirt and pigtails (we could not be next to eachother without desolving into giggles...so we were always separated at school).

[​IMG]

5. Kelly G

My point is...she can still be your friend - even from a distance. Good friends are like gold...and worth every bit of the effort to stay close.

Big hug!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I could swear that plaque says 1933.....

7. Kelly G

Girl!! You bite that tongue!! LOL!! It says 1973!! I can read it with my one eye!

8. Kelly G

I guess my case would be stronger if it was in color

9. debilorrah

Apparently you are younger than me. [​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Now I see 1923. LOL!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by