frist pancreatits now the otherdog is sick

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by piecemaker, Jan 27, 2011.

1. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    Frist Georgie gets pancreatits

last Friday. Then yesterday DH yells for me to come in from building new coop to check Sophi, our other Yorkie.

She is shaking and has not eaten all day and she will not drink any water. So I take her temp no temp but she is shaking like crazy. Call vet they

say bring her in just in case something is wrong. Sophi only weights 2 and 1/2 lbs and the little ones go down fast. So off we go to the country vet,

20 minutes away. By the time we got there, some one brought in a cow with birthing trouble of coarse she had to fininsh that. Then a couple come

in with a dog saying she just got hit by a car, of course she goes first. The man is telling everyone he, should just put a bullet in her,dog has no

broken bones just sore. During all this a lady and her VERY bored child have been waiting so I told her to go ahead, there to get shots. Finally our

turn vet checks Sophi even does chiropatic adjustment nothing there wrong. Opens her mouth and say here the problem her teeth are all lose and

infected!!!!!! So now she is on meds and will have her teeth pulled next Wednesday. She is only 3 years old. Boy I am trying to figure out what the

the 3rd dog will come up with this week. At least every thing went good with the spaying of the 2 kitten that were recused

OK I am done whinning

piecemaker

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  2. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Pancreatitis.

Anyway, welcome to yorkie land...Home of Horrible Teeth! LOL ...sorry so much bad luck with the doggies!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by