1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Frizzle bantam Cochin eggs 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Oct 9, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Up for bid is 8++ Frizzle eggs from my pen of bantam Cochins. Rooster is smooth and hens are all frizzled. I have been hatching from this pen all year and getting some nice frizzled chicks with neat colors. All the hens are mature, over 9 months old and up to 2 years old so eggs are a good size and chicks hatch out healthy.
    I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and put in a padded box and ship Priority with a DC#. I take Pay Pal and will ship the morning after the auction ends.
    I collected 4 eggs today and will collect up until the morning I ship out so there could be many more than 8 eggs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Gorgeous, wish i had room [​IMG]

3. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Thanks! They are super sweet birds!

4. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    Super cute! My main rooster is a Large Frizzled Cochin. He's spectacular. If I were doing bantams, I'd buy these in a heartbeat!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by