Frizzle Bantams

I have 3 or 4 frizzle hens that are laying right now, the only problem is I also have a black tailed buff hen and a light brama banty looking hen in the same pen. I dont have anywhere to separate them right now. Right now they are in with a black showgirl roo but I just moved them a few days ago and before that they were in with a white silkie roo. I actually just hatch a bunch of chicks from they 2 days ago and there were a lot of different colors. I get 4 to 5 eggs a day if you are interested. $ 20 for 12 ++ eggs. I can collect for 3 to 4 days, which every you would like. Let me know, Jenn

Hey Julie I have pure cochin bantam frizzles. I can send you some eggs from my project pen which consists of a black/red roo with black/red and blue/red hens. In other words, these frizzles should be two toned. There is also a buff hen with him and I don't know yet what that will produce. I can also add a couple of eggs from my pure white frizzle pen. 18 eggs plus extras and shipping for $22
Gayle
P.S. I do not breed Frizzle to Frizzle. I have hatched LOTS of my frizzle eggs, fertility is excellent.

Last edited:
Hi! I was just about to post these for shipping tomorrow:
20+ fresh Frizzle eggs for $20.00 plus 'actual shipping'.
These are from all frizzled hens
(blue and black frizzle Cochins, blue and black frizzled CochinxSilkie crosses,
and naked neck frizzled CochinxSilkie crosses)
with a smooth 'lemon blue with the barring gene' Cochin roo.
I'll need your zip code to plug into usps postcalc to get a total.

You can see pics on 'my page'.
Thanks,
Lisa

Hi all,

I'm looking for a few bantam frizzle eggs too. I have 1 frizzle hen ( I LOVE her!!) and she wants to be a mommy SO bad!! She sat on one of her eggs, but that was a no go, so I was thinking of getting her some surragate eggs. My hen is only about 2lbs, but I'd appreciate hearing from anyone if you have some frizzle bantam eggs for sale.

Thanks so much!!

Oh, I wouldn't mind some silkie eggs either!! Some of both would be great if possible!

I can attest for Frizzledhen(Gayle). I was at her place today and she takes great care of her chickens. All of her chickens were nice and healthy looking and they are kept in a very clean environment.

Why thank you Maggie. I hope you enjoy all your new feathered friends.

Merchris, I can send you some frizzled cochin eggs, however many you want for your little hen. PM me if interested. Sorry no silkies.
Gayle

Back
Top Bottom