Frizzle eggs 12+ ****In living color!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WestKnollAmy, Nov 4, 2011.

1. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    This is for 12+ bantam Cochin Frizzle eggs. I have 2 pens currently laying. There are many interesting and pretty colors for a gorgeous backyard eye candy assortment. They are turning out some incredible chicks!

My newer pen has a lovely Frizzle roo over hens; a silver laced, a blue and a MF project girl.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my more established older pen has a smooth MF/Columbian roo over Frizzle hens in red, buff, black, blue partridge and Mille Fleur/Mottled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will take PayPal at the end of this auction and will wrap the eggs individually in bubble wrap, ship out in a Priority box lined in bubble wrap and send a DC# for tracking. If you can not send via PayPal please PM me for other options before bidding.
    As always, I take special care when shipping eggs but I have no control after I send them out through the PO.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These just make me smile and laugh, Okay I need only two eggs, one female egg and one male eggs.....Really cute Amy.....Maybe if I can sacrifice some more hens through sales, I can get some of these, Tell me about how tall they are??
    Thanks...Nancy

3. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    Quote:They stand about 8-10" tall. They are bantam Cochins and have the personality and durability of the bantam Cochin.

As of this morning I have 16 eggs collected. Sometimes they just spit them out like crazy! They are some of my best bantam layers on the farm. My Sizzles do well but the Frizzles lay a lot more eggs throughout the year and for longer periods of time between wanting to go broody.

4. josiemare

josiemare Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2010
    Are these eggs still available by chance?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by