1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

frizzle rooster needs a new home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by 59classic, Mar 31, 2009.

1. 59classic

59classic New Egg

Mar 31, 2009
    I have a 5 month banty rooster that is a cross between a silkie and who knows what. He is also frizzled and I think quite handsome. I need to rehome him as we live in town.

I am offering him as a gift to a good home. If anyone in eastern Iowa is interested, let me know. Or anyone who could meet up somewhere.

Thanks

2. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

You might get more responses if you put what state your in, in the subject line.

3. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Quote:[​IMG] Repeating yourself??

59Classic -
    Do you want the chickens shipped to you, or just pickup?

4. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

[​IMG] Repeating yourself??

I've got to the point of copying and pasting and just adding anything extra on to that (like what you want in the subject line)​

5. 59classic

59classic New Egg

Mar 31, 2009
    Sorry! I'm new to the boards, what can I say. [​IMG]

Ok, from the top. We are in Iowa. He is a banty silkie mix but does not have the top knot thing. He looks very much like a 'typical' rooster but his feathers have the silkie feel to them. He feet have some feathering to them. He is also a frizzzle. Ok, he is a mutt. lol He was kinda an accidental hatching. He is pretty tame.

I would drive a bit to find him a good home.

Kandi

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by